I am thrilled to offer for sale this incredible Porsche 991.3 GT3RS with WEISSACH pack, finished in White with black Carbon Fibre exterior and full black leather and Alcantara interior.
Porsche’s Weissach Pack is renowned and desired as the lightest and most focused of all the variants, with noticeable additions of lightweight Carbon Fibre components under the skin, with Carbon Fibre bonnet and roof, large weight savings in the Titanium full rear cage, lightened steering wheel and even thinner carpets. The closest to a full GT3 race car that one could have for the road.
Supplied new to the UK and registered as one of the very last of these cars in March 2020, this GT3RS car has everything one would want on the specification and has also been fitted with a very high level of detailing when new, with ceramic coating and PPF to 100% of the car, with all new satin Porsche decals fitted over the ppf to give a perfect finish.
We are taking purchaser reservation on this car, subject to viewing at our showroom once the lockdown is open.
Full specification includes:
- Exterior in White
- Interior in full Black leather and Alcantara
- WEISSACH Pack, inc:
- Carbon Fibre roof
- Carbon Fibre bonnet
- Carbon Fibre coupling rods
- Titanium full rear cage
- Lightweight steering wheel
- Lightweight carpets
- Weissach logo embroidered to headrests
- Weissach plaque to dash
- Clubsport package
- 918 Carbon Fibre full bucket seats in leather & Alcantara
- Black Leather interior
- Door trim pack in leather & Alcantara
- Black seat belts
- Black harnesses for driver & passenger
- Carbon Fibre illuminated sill covers
- Carbon Fibre inlays to dash and centre console
- BOSE Sound system
- Instrument Dials in white
- Chrono package with lap trigger.
- Chrono stopwatch in white
- Front axle Lifting system
- LED Headlights in black with PDLS
- RS alloys in satin black
- Porsche ceramic brakes PCCB
- Brake callipers in yellow
- Reversing camera
- Lightweight privacy glass
- Door handles painted in Black
- Sport Design mirrors in high gloss black
- PDK gearbox
- Light Design package
- Cruise control
- Sun visors in Alcantara
- Porsche indoor car cover
- JCR Titanium Exhaust tips & OEM Black tips
As mentioned above, from new the car went through a thorough detailing process with 100% of the car being covered in high quality gloss paint protection film with new factory satin decals applied over the top of this to give a flawless and correct visual finish to the exterior, which was then fully ceramic coated to ensure that the car remains in perfect condition.
With just over delivery miles, the car is as new but can be inspected (at the purchasers costs) by an approved Porsche centre upon a sale agreement being implemented.
Competitive finance can be discussed and created to suit your individual requirements.
Please call or email me to discuss your interest.