I am thrilled to offer for sale this astonishing find – the beautiful MV AGUSTA F4 750 “SENNA” limited edition.
MV Agusta re-launched their brand under the parental guidance of Cagiva in the late ’90’s, with great acclaim and immediate creditability with the inspired styling of the freshly unveiled F4 being created by none other than celebrated designer Massimo Tamburini, of Ducati 916 fame.
It’s stunning exterior covered an extraordinary inline four engine that’s esteemed design was in keeping with half of Ferrari’s V8 road car engine, with the Maranello engineers also helping in both drivetrain and chassis developments.
The connection between the MV Agusta and the legend that is Ayrton Senna, came about in the close friendship between the Formula1 driver and Claudio Castiglioni, chairman of Cagiva. Senna was always a philanthropist and supporting his fellow Brazilians in need, so upon his passing in 1994 Castiglioni ensured that this legacy was carried forward by making limited editions of the MV Agusta F4, named after his friend and with funds going towards supporting the ongoing Senna Foundation.
In the case of the first F4 to feature the Senna name, the 750cc edition, is arguably one of the most breathtaking designs of the modern era.
Each bike has a solid gold numbered plaque on the headstock – this particular bike is No.#92 of 300 only made. Based on the Cagiva Research Centre’s (CRC) SPR evolution of the standard model, with a higher rev range and overall improvements in braking, suspension, bodywork and wheel design.
Senna editions traditionally have bodywork finished in a high metallic Black upper body, with titanium grey lower panels and striking Red wheels with polished rims. Carbon Fibre tank and front tyre guards, with the Senna logos subtly placed around the bike. On this bike, it is in as new condition.
- This achingly beautiful example of the limited edition bike was originally supplied new to the UK in June 2002.
- 1 single owner in all that time and having covered just 173 miles, this is an absolute time capsule example, in perfect condition.
- Supplied with both keys and all of its’ original components, such as the original MV Agusta Bike Cover, Books, tool kit.
- Both sets of the original Factory exhausts & Factory Chip are supplied, the standard grey tipped Arrow pipes are fitted and the never used Bronze tipped RG3 Arrow sport variants still in their MV packing box.
- Both original Touring and Track rear sprocket sets are with the bike, never used.
- MV paddock stand in matching Red with Senna logo and technicians handle bar covers are still here too.
- Professionally stored unused on display throughout the years, so we have given it the 1st service to refresh systems and give a date stamp in time for the new owner.
- Still on original tyres
- Battery conditioner socket fitted to new correct style battery
- There is an original but unused MV charging point fitted to right hand panel
Overall the bike shows no sign of its age, with normal points of wear showing no chipping, the front radiators are spotless, the exhaust pipes are bright, with the chain and sprockets unworn.
As mentioned, this is a time capsule Superbike and one of the most desirable designs to have ever featured on a modern 2 wheeled machine.
Please call me to discuss your interest and arrange a viewing.
Competitive Finance can be arranged to suit your individual requirements.
All our cars are thoroughly cleansed prior to sale using surgical grade products, this is to ensure all areas are sanitised for the new owner.
Covered delivery with interior protective coverings is available, please ask for details & T&C’s.