I am thrilled to offer one of the most amazing bikes to have been released by a main stream manufacturer in the past decade or more – the MV AGUSTA 800 SUPERVELOCE SERIE ORO Limited Edition.
MV Agusta took a contemporary vision and stylistically reimagined the classic cafe racer, resulting in not only a breathtaking and original design, but one that is also sure to be a future classic, which is backed up by the fact the Limited production number of only 300 bikes worldwide sold out within hours of its’ unveiling well in advance of its delivery last year.
The Superveloce Serie ORO is finished in a deep and vibrant metallic red paintwork upper panels over the classic MV silver lower panels, with the ORO (gold) Edition carrying gold chassis and classic MV Agusta exhaust layout of 2 pipes on the right and 1 pipe on the left, all helping to emphasise its historic pedigree.
Design highlights include the Carbon fibre panels, cafe racer head and LED tail lights, red Alcantara seat covering, vintage brown leather tank strap with billet alloy filler, unique multi-spoke wired alloys, fairings and pillion seat cowling.
This is edition No:#197 of the 300, a UK supplied bike with just one owner and just 24 delivery miles.
It is supplied with the MV Agusta red Alcantara owners box containing the bike’s unique dedication plaque, owners books and race chips, also the black parts box that contains the indoor bike cover, spare standard exhaust (Arrow exhaust & race ECU is fitted) and other parts.
Full specification includes:
- Number #197 of 300 with dedication plaque
- MV metallic Red over Silver
- ORO Gold chassis
- Seats in red Alcantara
- Carbon Fibre bodywork
- Satin visual Carbon Fibre Front mudguard and rear hugger
- Satin visual Carbon Fibre Bellypan
- Satin visual Carbon Fibre Airbox
- Satin visual Carbon Fibre seat undertray
- Matching pillion seat cowling
- Pillion rear sets are supplied with the bike
- Cafe Racer handle grip mirrors
- Arrow Race and Standard MV exhausts
- MV race ECU chip
- LED Single Headlight and taillights
- LED Indicators
- Black and diamond cut Wired alloys
- Pirelli Rosso Corsa II tyres
- 800c Triple engine with 148bhp
- MV adjustable Traction control
- Brembo brake with adjustable MV ABS
- Lap timer and Digital display
- MV Agusta indoor bike cover
This bike is sold in the same condition as a new bike, with only the pre-delivery test ride carried out and supplied with the balance of the 3 year new bike MV Agusta manufacturer’s warranty.
Please call me to discuss your interest and arrange a viewing.
Alastair Bols Finance can help arrange funding as per your individual requirements.
All our products are thoroughly cleaned prior to sale, using surgical grade products where appropriate, this is to ensure all areas are sanitised for the new owner.
Covered delivery is available, please ask for details.