I am delighted to have sold this uniquely specified McLaren 675LT Spider, finished in the very desirable Volcano Orange paintwork with Black embossed leather & Alcantara interior, complimented with Orange stitching.
Out of circa 50 of the UK 675LT Spider’s, this is one of the last registered & only edition fitted with the MSO Volcano Orange carbon fibre sill and wheel arches. These match the Volcano Orange exterior perfectly which also has all external Carbon Fibre finished in gloss by MSO and gives the car a spectacular look.
The beautiful edition of the LT Spider is in superb condition and ready to enjoy for the summer.
Full specification includes:
- Exterior in Volcano Orange
- Interior in Black embossed Leather and Alcantara
- Stitching in Orange
- Seat Belts in Black
- Steering wheel in black Alcantara
- Electric steering column with easy access
- Carbon Fibre race seats in Touring size
- Passenger seat adjust
- IRIS 2 system with Air Conditioning, Navigation & Bluetooth
- McLaren Track Telemetry app
- Carbon Fibre satin interior upgrade
- Carbon Fibre gloss Mirrors
- Carbon Fibre gloss Side intake
- Carbon Fibre gloss Exterior upgrade: Front end plates, lower side intake, rear bumper insert.
- Carbon Fibre gloss rear diffuser
- MSO Visual Carbon Fibre wing louvres
- MSO in Volcano Orange Carbon Fibre sill panels
- MSO in Volcano Orange Carbon Fibre Wheel arches
- Vehicle LIFTING system
- 10 Spoke alloys
- Stealth wheel finish
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Brake calipers in Black
- McLaren Track 3x camera pack
- Parking sensors front & rear
- Reversing camera
- Soft close doors
- Branded floor mats
- Lithium car charger
A majority of the ppf has renewed and the entire car is covered, presenting in fabulous condition.
The car has full service history throughout, with the annual 2023 service recently completed with thorough used inspection, with 1 years warranty included at point of sale.
Please call or email me to discuss your interest and to arrange a viewing.
Alastair Bols Finance can help with your individual funding requirements.
Any PPF fitted is not constituted as part of the vehicle and is excluded from the terms of sale.
This car is not VAT Qualifying.