I am delighted to have received a deposit for this unique McLaren 675LT Spider – chassis #001.
Finished in Titanium Silver with MSO interior of Stone Grey embossed leather and black Alcantara inserts, with Stone grey contrast stitching.
Further exterior images to follow soon.
In a rare event, unlike normal processes where manufacturers retain the first car off a new production line, McLaren allocated chassis #001 of the 675LT Spider to a VIP client, who has now decided to move the car on for another to be the proud owner and enjoy.
Above the collectable chassis number, the specification of the car is outstanding with the Professional ClubSport pack combined with MSO touches to make it even more exceptional, including the carbon fibre MSO drivers display with F1 shift lights, MSO carbon air vents, MSO carbon sills with #001 branding and unique dedication plaque stating that this is indeed “Chassis 1 of 500” and not just the normal “1 of 500”
Full specification includes:
- Exterior – Titanium Silver
- Interior – MSO Stone Grey embossed leather with black Alcantara
- Stitching – Stone grey
- Steering wheel – Full leather with black stitch
- Seat Belts – Black
- Carbon Fibre bucket seats with passenger adjustment
- Carbon Fibre Extended interior – door inserts, seat belt inserts and rear bulkhead
- MSO Carbon Fibre Drivers dash display with F1 shift lights
- MSO Carbon Fibre air vents
- MSO Carbon Fibre sills with “675LT SPIDER #001”
- Professional Club Sport pack includes:
- Carbon Fibre exterior pack – Front end plates, lower side intakes, rear bumper
- Carbon Fibre mirrors
- Carbon Fibre side intakes
- Carbon Fibre Air brake
- Carbon Fibre Wheel arches
- 10 spoke ultra light alloys
- Stealth finish to alloys
- McLaren Orange brake callipers
- Lifting system
- Reversing camera
- Parking sensors front and rear
- Soft close doors
- McLaren track app
- Stealth badges
- Lithium car charger
Worth noting: A pair of RHD factory supplied 675LT Carbon Fibre bucket seats in Orange embossed leather and black Alcantara are available as an “alternative” to the Stone grey version fitted if preferred, or they are available by separate negotiation.
From new the car was 100% wrapped in high quality paint protection film which is ensuring the car remains in superb condition.
Supplied direct from McLaren inspection, with full history throughout and inclusive of the balance of McLaren manufacturer warranty until July 2019, topped up by a further 6 months comprehensive warranty.
Please call or email me to discuss your interest and to arrange a viewing.
Finance can be arranged to suit your individual requirements.
Part Exchange is welcome.