I am delighted to have sold this exceptional McLaren 675LT ROOF SNORKEL CLUBSPORT, finished in the amazing Supernova Silver metallic with black embossed leather and Alcantara with orange “Speedy Kiwi’s” embroidered to the headrests.
This is a magnificent edition of the Coupe LT, fitted with the MSO visual Carbon Fibre Roof Snorkel matched with the black Harness bar with MSO logo in silver and finished with orange Sabelt 6 point harnesses.
All this is combined with a long list of the satin Carbon Fibre options with such highlights as the wing louvres and extended interior upgrades.
Extraordinary 675LT’s fitted with the MSO Roof snorkels are in high demand with seemingly ever increasing values – so rare gems like this low mileage and one keeper car are highly sought after.
Full specification includes:
- Exterior in Supernova Silver
- Interior in black embossed leather and Alcantara
- Contrast stitch to dash in Stone grey
- Electric steering column with easy access function
- Steering wheel in Black Alcantara with orange 12 o’clock marker
- MSO Key painted in Supernova with Speedy Kiwi logo
- MSO Switch pack and control dials painted in gloss black
- MSO Sabelt 6 point harnesses in orange
- MSO Speedy Kiwi orange embroidered headrests
- MSO Carbon Fibre extended interior with door inserts and rear bulkhead
- MSO ClubSport inc:- Harness bar & 6point harnesses
- MSO visual Carbon Fibre Roof snorkel
- MSO visual Carbon Fibre interior air intakes
- MSO visual Carbon Fibre wing louvres
- Carbon Fibre Interior upgrade
- Carbon Fibre sills with McLaren branding
- Carbon Fibre wheel arches
- Carbon Fibre exterior inc:- Front end plates, Rear bumper inserts & lower side intakes
- Carbon Fibre Side Intakes
- Carbon Fibre Racing seats in Touring size
- 5 spoke Ultra light alloys
- Stealth finish to wheels
- Brake calipers in Black
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Lifting system
- Reverse Parking camera
- Parking sensors front & rear
- Soft close doors
- McLaren Track app
- Air Conditioning fitted
- Lithium car charger
- Branded floor mats
- McLaren car cover
Paint protection film is applied to the entire car and overall the car is as near to new condition as is possible.
NOTE – PPF causes the polarising camera lens to create a mottled effect in the covered panels, this is NOT the paint, but the camera lens.
Supplied fresh from McLaren inspection and service in January ’23 and fully comprehensive warranty until October 2023.
Alastair Bols ltd can help arrange funding as per your individual requirements.
Any PPF fitted is not constituted as part of the vehicle and is excluded from the terms of sale.
This car is not vat qualifying.