I am thrilled to be able to offer this breathtaking and one of the rarest McLaren 675LT Coupes, finished in Supernova Silver with the interior trimmed in all black embossed leather and Alcantara, complimented with Silver grey stitching.
What makes this rarer than most is it is one of only a handful of Coupe’s in the UK that are fitted with both the highly desirable Roof Snorkel and the Clubsport MSO harness bar, which has full harnesses for both driver and passenger.
Further more the Harness bar is painted in the matching Cadmium yellow to the brake callipers, and to show the meticulous level of detail taken by the previous owner, all the “LT” logos on floor mats, door blades and the carbon fibre engine cover have also been matched in Cadmium yellow, giving a perfect combination inside and out.
With a superb high overall specification and the amazing Supernova silver bodywork gleaming like chrome on a sunny day, this 675LT Coupe really does stand out from the crowd.
Full specification includes:
- Exterior in Supernova Silver
- Interior in all black embossed Leather & Alcantara
- Stitching in Silver grey
- Seat belts in black
- Steering wheel in black Alcantara
- Clubsport Harness bar in Cadmium yellow
- Full Harnesses for both driver and passenger
- Carbon Fibre Roof Snorkel in body colour
- Carbon Fibre Bucket race seats with passenger adjustment
- Carbon Fibre Exterior upgrade to Front end plates, lower side intakes & Rear bumper
- Carbon Fibre Side intakes
- Carbon Fibre Mirrors
- Carbon Fibre Wheel arches
- Carbon Fibre branded sill covers
- Carbon Fibre MSO Air vents
- Lifting system
- Parking sensors front and rear
- Revering camera
- Meridian full surround system
- IRIS 2 with Air conditioning
- McLaren Track app
- 10 spoke lightweight alloys
- Satin Stealth finish to wheels
- Brakes callipers in Cadmium Yellow
- “LT” Logos in Cadmium yellow
- Stealth McLaren badges
- Soft close doors
- Branded floor mats
- Lithium car charger
Please note: the car is 100% wrapped in high quality paint protection film and when photographing with a Polarising Lens filter, the PPFfilm on certain colours creates a mottled look. This is not in the paint nor a defect, merely the camera lens; as combined with the low mileage, the car is in simply superb condition.
Supplied with McLaren inspection ahead of sale, with full dealership history and sold including a minimum of 6 months comprehensive warranty.
Please call or email me to discuss your interest and arrange a viewing.
Competitive Finance can be arranged to suit your individual requirements.
Part Exchange is welcome.