I am thrilled to have sold this one owner McLaren 675LT ClubSport coupe, finished in Napier Green with black Alcantara, complemented with MSO switches and contrast stitching in Napier green.
We have recently wrapped the side intakes and lower intakes in satin black to emphasise the LT essence of this Clubsport pack car, fitted with a satin Titanium rear roll-cage with harnesses for both occupants.
These versions are both exceptionally hard to find and highly desirable, so to find one with good mileage and with only the one owner, this is an exceptional opportunity for the new keeper to appreciate the car and with growing demand over their availability.
- Exterior in Napier Green
- Interior in black embossed Leather and Alcantara
- Contrast stitching in green
- MSO Chassis switches in Napier green
- Steering wheel in black Alcantara
- Clubsport Pack – Titanium roll cage, Harnesses for occupants & Fire extinguisher
- Seat Belts in black
- Carbon Fibre bucket race seats – Touring size
- Passenger seat adjustment
- Full Meridian DSP speakers
- Carbon Fibre wheel arches
- Carbon Fibre front end plates
- Carbon Fibre rear bumper and rear diffuser
- LIFTING system
- 10 Spoke superlight alloys
- Stealth finish to alloys
- Brake callipers in Napier green
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Air conditioning
- McLaren Track app
- Soft close doors
- Stealth badges
- Lithium charger
Fitted with paint protection film to nearly the entire car, this remains fitted and has done a perfect job of preserving the stunning Napier green paint.
The car is supplied with full service and a thorough inspection completed by McLaren and a minimum of 6 months comprehensive warranty included.
Please call or email me to discuss your interest and arrange a viewing.
Finance can be arranged to suit your individual requirements.
All our cars are thoroughly cleansed prior to sale using surgical grade products, this is to ensure all areas are sanitised for the new owner.
Covered delivery with interior protective coverings is available, please ask for details & T&C’s.
Any PPF fitted is not constituted as part of the vehicle and is excluded from the terms of sale
This car is not vat qualifying.