I am delighted to have sold this simply outstanding McLaren 12C Coupe, finished in beautiful Titanium Silver with Black full Leather interior and complimented with stitching in McLaren orange.
This is a totally unrepeatable version of the 12C, stunning in not only its’ fabulous condition but also its’ exceptional specification and colour scheme.
Fitted with an extraordinarily high level of optional extras that includes rarely fitted Ceramic brakes and Sport Exhaust etc, but more prominently the striking MSO High downforce Carbon front bumper, only ever fitted to the 50th Anniversary edition and no more than a handful of 12C in the UK.
This early swipe door McLaren 12C is still one of the very best I have ever had the pleasure of selling, a hugely desirable version.
Full specification includes:
- Exterior – Titanium Silver
- Interior – Full Black Leather
- Stitching – McLaren Orange
- IRIS 2 system with Navigation, Bluetooth and full Meridian speakers
- Carbon Fibre MSO Airbrake
- Carbon Fibre seat backs
- Carbon Fibre MSO High Downforce Front bumper
- Carbon Fibre Rear diffuser
- Carbon Fibre Wing mirrors
- Carbon Fibre Turning Vanes
- Carbon Fibre Engine bay panels
- Carbon Fibre Sill panels
- Carbon Fibre Wheel arches
- SPORT Exhaust
- Ceramic Brakes
- Brake calipers – Polished metal
- Superlight alloys
- Stealth finish to alloys
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Stealth pack to exhaust tips
- Branded floor mats
- Lithium car charger
From new the car was delivered with paint protected film fitted to the Front bumper, splitter and side areas that are targets for stone chipping and this remains fitted to the car. The overall condition of the car is nothing short perfect.
Supplied with annual service and with clean used inspection completed ahead of the sale, with full McLaren service history throughout its’ life, all updates carried out and sold with a comprehensive warranty for a minimum of 6months.
Please call or email me to discuss your interest and to arrange a viewing.
Finance can be arranged to suit your individual requirements.
Part Exchange is welcome.