I am delighted to offer for sale this beautiful Ferrari Portofino, finished in exquisite Blu Tour de France with Charcoal leather, complimented with Daytona seats and yellow stitching.
The Ferrari Portofino is just as glamorous as the legendary Mediterranean coastal town that it is named in honour of, with its’ sleek lines and elegant proportions making it one of the most desirable open Sports tourers on the market today.
This car was originally specified to enhance that elegance with the Blu TDF exterior complimenting the Charcoal grey leather, with other specification such as the JBL speakers, Carbon Fibre drivers zone and Magnaride suspension all adding to the comfort, desirability and driving enjoyment.
Full specification includes:
- Exterior in Blu Tour de France
- Interior in Charcoal grey leather
- Dash & Door upper in Nero leather
- Dash & Door Lower in Charcoal leather
- Stitching in Giallo yellow
- Prancing horse embroidered in headrest in yellow
- Daytona seat inserts
- Full Electric seats with perforated leather, heating & memory
- Rev counter in Giallo yellow
- Seat belts in Nero leather
- Carpers in black
- JBL High Power speakers
- Carbon Fibre Drivers zone with LED steering wheel
- Carbon Fibre Rear air ducts
- Magnaride suspension
- Adaptive front headlight with SBL function
- Chrome front grille
- Scuderia wing shields
- Sport Exhaust pipes in silver
- 5 spoke alloys in silver
- Brake callipers in Giallo yellow
- Front & Rear parking cameras
- Parking sensors front and rear
- HE-LE system
- Electrochromic rear view mirror
- Foldable rear seats
- Ferrari mats
- Ferrari magnetic charger
From new the car was fitted with paint protection film to the whole front end, along with a ceramic coating that has ensure the wonderful Blu TDF paintwork is in stunning condition.
Supplied with full Ferrari service history and with the balance of Ferrari’s new car warranty and Service packs.
Please call or email me to discuss your interest and arrange a viewing.
Competitive finance can be arranged to suit your individual requirements, please call to discuss.
Part Exchange is welcome