I am delighted to have sold this rare Ferrari F430 Scuderia Spider 16m, finished in the special order paintwork of Opaco Grigio.
On November 9th 2008 – Ferrari unveiled the new & limited Edition F430 Scuderia Spider 16M in Mugello and in celebration of its recent victory in the Formula 1 Constructor’s World Championship 2008 for the 16th time.
This new high performance sports car was launched featuring the very best of Ferrari’s latest mid-rear-engined 8-cylinder technology and at the time 16M was the fastest Open-top Ferrari ever to have graced their Fiorano circuit.
This model features unique special silver plaques on the Rear Grille, Wings and Front dash board underlining the 16M and limited number of just 499 examples ever to be produced, so not only will you be able to enjoy the appreciating asset potential from its exclusivity, but superb driving pleasure especially considering today’s computerised world.
Whilst the 16M had choices of signature colour schemes, as you can see this one-off RHD edition (One of only 28 RHD versions brought to the UK) was originally built in a special order colour called OPACO GRIGIO to match the fine choice of the factory launch car.
Unique features to this Special Edition include:
- Exterior – OPACO GRIGIO – Satin Grey paint.
- Interior – Black Leather & Alcantara
- Scuderia Alloys – finished in Gloss Black
- Giallo Brake Callipers
- Carbon Fibre Interior Package
- Carbon Fibre Racing Seats Large with Nero 3D Sport fabric
- Carbon Fibre Rear grille
- Carbon Fibre External Roll Bars
- Carbon Fibre Driver Zone
- LED & Carbon Fibre steering wheel
- Nero Alcantara to Dashboard, A-Pillars, Footwells, Door inserts and all areas
- Giallo yellow stitching to all areas
- Giallo Embroidered Prancing Horse on Headrest
- Giallo Rev counter
- Nero Soft top
- RadioNavi System with Bluetooth
- Ferrari Tracking system supplied by Navtrak.
- Scuderia Wing Shields
The car has a satin Stone chip protection film fitted to the whole front end area and is standing the test of time and flies in good order whilst doing its job of protecting the Opaco Grigio paintwork perfectly.