I am delighted to offer this outstanding and extremely rare “Ducati 996S RÉVE RACING RED BULL” replica.
Created in conjunction with Marcol Moto and built to honour the race teams successes on these Ducati’s in the British Superbike series during the 1990’s.
Marcol Moto and Réve Racing launched 20 of these replica bikes, mainly starting with a new 996S Biposto’s direct from the factory before their conversion to Monoposto and upgrading performance with an engine management microchip improving power delivery, matched to a stainless and carbon Termignoni sports exhaust.
The most visual upgrade was the fully painted Red Bull livery fairings featuring the Teams racing sponsor logos, but the modifications went further with a raft of unique parts such the gold Marchesini lightweight alloys with matching gold chain, Carbon Fibre dash cover with Rev lights, chain guard and clutch cover, polished billet aluminium parts and notably the grey suede monoposto seat.
This is an official UK Réve Red Bull Rep bike with just one keeper from new, showing as #4 of the 20 editions, first supplied via Ducati retailers Marcol Moto (the original owners books all still have their dealer stamp on) and delivered to its’ one and only keeper in June 1999, now being offered for sale with a mere 6,746 miles.
It comes complete with the original Certificate of Authenticity signed by the team riders, along with original paperwork to the first owner, original Owners manual and Service books and the 2 original keys.
Just serviced by Ducati with new belts and brand new Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa tyres, clutch and brake fluids changed, thorough re-commissioning with new battery and fresh MOT in September 2023, supplied with a paddock stand which has been painted to match the livery.
We have spent many hours restoring and detailing the bike from top to toe, now presenting in stunning condition and making this an absolute collector’s dream for such a limited edition Ducati of this legendary era.
Noticeable Points are:
- Red Bull full painted livery
- Original framed Certificate of Authenticity
- Brass dedication #4 plate on headstock
- Original grey seude seat
- Carbon Fibre Chain and swing arm guard
- Carbon Fibre Clutch cover
- Carbon Fibre exhaust heal guard
- Carbon Fibre dash with rev lights
- Carbon Fibre Termignoni Exhaust cans – creating one of the very best sounds from any combustion engine ever produced!
- Paddock stand painted in matching livery
- Gold chain
- Polished billet headstock
- Brembo brakes
- Ohlin steering damper
- Polished billet Harris foot rests
- Marchesini gold 5 spoke wheels
- Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa tyres
- Battery charger connection point
The rear plate hanger is supplied having only been removed for display purposes.
Please call or email me to discuss your interest and to arrange a viewing.