I am delighted to offer for sale this beautifully retro Caterham 7 Supersprint, the limited-edition version of its 7 to mark their 60th Anniversary and worth pointing out that this is actually No.7 of the 60 limited edition cars built, making this obviously the one to have.
Finished in the elegant pastel Green of the Zandvoort paint scheme with Innes tan Scottish Muirhead leather with quilted stitching, the dashboard is fitted with the classic look Smiths gauges, with chrome surround switch gear and electric cut off dial.
Everything about this car screams fun and enjoying the drive, not for the speed, but for the engaging feel of being part of the machine and the spirit of a bygone era.
Full specification includes:
- Exterior – Zandvoort Green
- Interior – Tan Muirhead leather quilted stitch
- Race Twin Screens in glass
- Steering wheel – Wood rim Moto-Lita
- Dash trimmed in Tan leather with Smiths guages
- Seat adjustments
- Heater system
- Caterham 4 point harnesses
- Ignition cut off switch
- Racing decals
- Black and ivory tonneau & Cockpit cover
- Lightweight wheels in cream
- Polished stainless steel side exhaust
- Stainless Daytona style fuel filler
- Engine & Gearbox – 660cc Suzuki 3 Cylinder Turbocharged 80bhp
- 5 Speed Manual
Supplied with full service history and 6 months warranty.
Please call me to discuss your interest and to arrange a viewing.
Finance can be arranged to suit your individual requirements.